We have 20 state chapters consisting of around 1200 associates comprising of grassroots voluntary developmental organisations, research institutions, social organisations, social entrepreumers& scientists.
We have constituted a national Governing Board, selected from the active 400 member organisations.
We have more than 300 category A,B organizations and around 800 category C,D category based on the resource , track record, project execution, basic infrastructure, man power and other parameters set by the score card of VibhaVani.
Some of our prominent members are associated in implementing CSR activities through development projects and developing social entrepreneurship and livelihood activities
VIBHAVANI INDIA NETWORK-TAMILNADU CHAPTER
REGIONAL COORDINATORS MEETING
DATE: 3.11. 2023
Name of participants:
1. Mr. Annadurai
2. Dr. Dolovincy
3. Dr. K. Joseph Vincent - Madurai Region
4. Mr. Kumar - Chennai Region
5. Mr. Malayarasan - Selam Region
1. Membership renewal/increase
2. Water program TOT selection
3. IISF NOISM- participation
4. Preparation of Water related projects to companies to avail CSR funding
1. Membership increase: It has been discussed that all Regional Coordinators should take efforts to increase the number of membership on or before 10th of this month. They agreed to strengthen the quantity by adding a minimum of 8-10 members in each region. Tamilnadu chapter NBOs Vhibhavani wattsapp group will be finalized after that.
2. TOT for water program will be finalized after finalizing the membership
3. Participants of IISF NOISM conference will be equally distributed to each region. Priority has to be given to new members also.
4. Water related project has to be prepared and submitted to Vibhavani for fine tuning in the middle of December and the project has to be submitted for CSR funding after identifying the relevant company through an eligible organization before the end of December 2023. It should be decided later on, to submit projects regionwise or statewide.
The project team will meet in Madurai in November.
Tha meeting came to a close after vote of thanks expressed by Malayarasan.
Team Vibhavani- Tamilnadu
Dr. K. Joseph Vincent
Advt. Mr. Kumar
Become a Member/ Associate
Become part and parcel of VibhaVani India society, the national consortium of developmental organisations and institutions engaged in societal development and nation building.
Woman, Child and
Health & Hygiene,
Apply for Accreditation & Certification
No pictures to show